For someone that had never been past Los Angeles (as far as visiting), I had a great time. And Joanna, though she had been in several of the cities, found new things that she had not explored in the past. I'm sad that the trip is over, but happy to be home as well. Even Sneakers seems to have readjusted to us being home once again.
But I can't finish this blog without talking about our last stop on the way. The one place that got me in trouble when I first mentioned it - Harris Ranch. Okay, to be honest, there are no nearby cows, so I couldn't just pick a cow and tell the cook how I wanted it. The hamburger I had was delicious and their chili was yummy as well. Joanna also had a burger along with some steak fries.
All in all, a wonderful trip and we could not have had more fun. Thanks to everyone that was reading this blog. Until the next trip...